What Precious Metal are you currently buying?

Share Your Vote On Various Topics

You may select 1 option

View results

Gold Silver
Administration
Administration
Australia

Postby Gold Silver » 07 July 2016

Gold Silver Council asks:

"What Precious Metal are you currently buying?"

Thanks for providing your vote within this poll.......

image.jpeg

Gold Bird
Rank 5
Rank 5
Australia

Re: What Precious Metal are you currently buying?

Postby Gold Bird » 08 July 2016

Both Gold and Silver but only had one option to choose from. Silver is definitely the way to go! Since 2012, JP Morgan has been stockpiling millions of ounces of physical silver. In your hand you should have it.

Bounty
Rank 6
Rank 6
United States of America

Postby Bounty » 24 July 2016

Gold Bird wrote:Both Gold and Silver but only had one option to choose from. Silver is definitely the way to go! Since 2012, JP Morgan has been stockpiling millions of ounces of physical silver. In your hand you should have it.

Paper Silver and Physical they control. It doesn't matter what the paper price of silver and gold is at this current stage. The paper's worthless and it's of no consequence whether silver is $100 an oz or $10 / oz, keep stacking and I think silver's the place to be!. JP Morgan is manipulating the price of silver down over the last 3 years, they do it like no tomorrow. The point when they will not able to do this anymore, because people demand physical delivery, silvers price will shoot up to 100-500 in just a few month. But very few people will be able to get their hands on any silver. I feel sorry for all these people that don't understand supply and demand / the price discovery mechanism. I guess many of those nay-sayers will melt into tears for missing this opportunity. 

MetalsZone
Rank 5
Rank 5
New Zealand

Postby MetalsZone » 25 December 2016

gold is down on Trump getting elected, and not returned yet. I'm surprised. He is unpredictable, and now Republicans (which Trump is kind of aligned with) control all government houses. Surely the risk of what Trump and the Republicans will push gold higher??

Bullion Bud
Rank 3
Rank 3
United States of America

Postby Bullion Bud » 21 February 2017

Gold can be hoarded and hidden, and I suspect the US and other governments have been doing this for decades with no accurate auditing. We really don't know how much gold is out there, and most likely there is a lot more than we think. If it gets dumped on the market, the price could plummet. You can't hide bitcoin from the market, so we always know how much bitcoin is in circulation and exactly how much it's worth. I own gold, silver and bitcoin, so I'm not against precious metals but there is no perfect hedge for the economic uncertainty we're facing. BTW, tulips bulbs were never used as currency, they were just insanely overvalued and people would pay anything for certain types. Kind of like real estate today.

Freddy
Rank 5
Rank 5
Great Britain

Postby Freddy » 22 March 2017

I too am a saver. Which is why silver and I have a bond. When I buy silver I don't buy thinking about selling it regardless of spot. My reason to stack it is when its the year 2040 and I can retire and the fiat in my bank has limited purchasing power and retirement savings is taxed beyond belief. Silver is my black market retirement fund.

Return to “Opinion Polls”