Who is your most trusted Precious Metal Expert?

Share Your Vote On Various Topics

You may select 1 option

View results

Gold Silver
Administration
Administration
Australia

Postby Gold Silver » 09 July 2016

Gold Silver Council asks:

"Who is your most trusted Precious Metal Expert?"

Thanks for providing your vote within this poll.......

Expert Poll.jpg

*Please note, list is subjective.

Golden Bull
Rank 5
Rank 5
Great Britain

Re: Who is your most trusted Precious Metal Expert?

Postby Golden Bull » 16 July 2016

Jim Willie up there is surprising in this poll. Jim is my favorite analyst...he has amazing insight on matters...he informs with passion and he can be very funny in a witty way...sure he is eccentric and rather eclectic but that is what makes him a uniquely special person. Were it not for Willie, none of us would have ever heard of gold. Image looks like the Precious Metals Mafia, lol.

Tom Silver
Rank 5
Rank 5
United States of America

Postby Tom Silver » 23 July 2016

Golden Bull wrote:Jim Willie up there is surprising in this poll. Jim is my favorite analyst...he has amazing insight on matters...he informs with passion and he can be very funny in a witty way...sure he is eccentric and rather eclectic but that is what makes him a uniquely special person. Were it not for Willie, none of us would have ever heard of gold. Image looks like the Precious Metals Mafia, lol.

Not one of these experts have called it for 5 years, Sorry. I do like Dr Jim, It's all about demand for precious metals in time. I think silver is the " poor man's gold " and a great opprotunity. In the mining sector also I like copper, platium, urainium, also is in great demand from China. Invest now in silver!

Freddy
Rank 5
Rank 5
Great Britain

Postby Freddy » 01 October 2016

Mike Maloney correct far more(85%)time. An aside mention: condolences to Peter Schiff on his father's death. He was a great patriot and died a political prisoner. I. watch CNBC, a channel that is 80+% comical by nature; except the blond some Monday mornings; worth watching! The oriental lady with her cohorts is a stunning example of a show I imagine:Wall Street Zombies or How the 97-99% underlings Should Believe.

Tom Silver
Rank 5
Rank 5
United States of America

Postby Tom Silver » 21 December 2016

Sinclair for me, but all have been wrong after the election

Bullion Bud
Rank 3
Rank 3
United States of America

Postby Bullion Bud » 05 February 2017

**** your storage solutions are very, very, very, bad!!!! Right now.... today go to Walmart and purchase three or four, small, fireproof portable safes. I have 6 of them full and protected from FIRE and other potential damage. I store them in different places which are easily accessible and easily portable. You easily lock up the safes and secure your silver and gold investments... It's a "no BRAINER." Can you imagine if your house gets struck by lightning or if you have an electrical fire... Your pretty little blue plastic box with your gold in it would be a MELTED pretty MESS!!! NOW... If the same fire happened with your metals in a small fire proof' portable safe.... You would know where to look for your safes... In the basement, in the ashes and well protected!!!! Walmart... They are like $27.00 each... I like the MEDIUM size. CHECK ONE OUT!!!! Be well, be smart and secure the safety of your metals investment.

Bounty
Rank 6
Rank 6
United States of America

Postby Bounty » 26 February 2017

They all suck and have called it all wrong since 2009

Return to “Opinion Polls”