Best Bullion Gold coin in today's market?

Numismatics, Rare, Collectables, Reviews & General Chat
Freddy
Rank 5
Rank 5
Great Britain

Best Bullion Gold coin in today's market?

Postby Freddy » 16 July 2016

Some quick input from the group. I really enjoy the American Buffalo Gold Coin all 9999. Personally the gold buffalo's are much nicer than any of the silver buffalo's I've seen or the Gold Eagles. They are a lot more detailed, and that attention to detail shows that Buffalo coins can and do look a lot more attractive if the design is given the love that the US Mint obviously gives it.

2013-W-Reverse-Proof-American-Buffalo-Gold-Coin.jpg

Gold Silver
Administration
Administration
Australia

Re: Best Bullion Gold coin in today's market?

Postby Gold Silver » 17 July 2016

Freddy wrote:Some quick input from the group. I really enjoy the American Buffalo Gold Coin all 9999. Personally the gold buffalo's are much nicer than any of the silver buffalo's I've seen or the Gold Eagles. They are a lot more detailed, and that attention to detail shows that Buffalo coins can and do look a lot more attractive if the design is given the love that the US Mint obviously gives it.

Google+ Reply from: https://plus.google.com/+AaronLouisKaufmanApexPMG

Personally, I believe it depends largely on how long one intends on being in the market, one's budget, not to mention a whole plethora of other factors which goes towards deciding which gold bullion coin is "best" for each individual investor to buy/stack. Personally, I'm a big fan of Sovereigns, Mexican 50 Pesos and the like ("Junk" Gold I gues).

GoldExchange
Rank 3
Rank 3
United States of America

Postby GoldExchange » 24 July 2016

Freddy wrote:Some quick input from the group. I really enjoy the American Buffalo Gold Coin all 9999. Personally the gold buffalo's are much nicer than any of the silver buffalo's I've seen or the Gold Eagles. They are a lot more detailed, and that attention to detail shows that Buffalo coins can and do look a lot more attractive if the design is given the love that the US Mint obviously gives it.

The two most beautiful coins I like the most is the Mexico 200 Pesos Gold Bicentenary Commemorative & 50 Pesos Gold Centenario; both are 1.2oz (37.5g). My favorite two coins. These coins depict a very beautiful lady with angel wings.
Buy Gold, Silver & Numismatics
http://www.goldexchange.com

Tom Silver
Rank 5
Rank 5
United States of America

Postby Tom Silver » 28 July 2016

GoldExchange wrote:

The two most beautiful coins I like the most is the Mexico 200 Pesos Gold Bicentenary Commemorative & 50 Pesos Gold Centenario; both are 1.2oz (37.5g). My favorite two coins. These coins depict a very beautiful lady with angel wings.

Any pictures to show, would like to see the 50 Pesos Gold Centenario.

Allenby
Rank 4
Rank 4
United States of America

Postby Allenby » 24 October 2016

Something also to consider in standard gold coins is that the American Eagle has only .9167 purity. Whereas the Buffalo or even the Maple Leaf are all .9999 in purity.

Silver Rocket
Rank 5
Rank 5
Canada

Postby Silver Rocket » 19 November 2016

So yeah, it's comforting to know that when I am buying gold that my reasons and processes are very much like that of other stackers like you! Good Luck and God Bless!

Return to “Gold Coins”