[Perth] Lunar Series Gold Coins

Numismatics, Rare, Collectables, Reviews & General Chat
GoldExchange
Rank 3
Rank 3
United States of America

[Perth] Lunar Series Gold Coins

Postby GoldExchange » 24 July 2016

Perth mint gold coins have been quickly vanishing from the market. The larger pieces, such as the 2oz coins are rarely seen available. If so, there is a really high premium. There were other commemorative-type coins that are 3oz of gold and platinum from the British Royal Mint but they are not on the market. If anyone know where to find one, please send me a message. Many are certified by PCGS with very low mintage. I am looking for Gold and Platinum coins.
Buy Gold, Silver & Numismatics
http://www.goldexchange.com

Silver Rocket
Rank 5
Rank 5
Canada

Re: [Perth] Lunar Series Gold Coins

Postby Silver Rocket » 25 July 2016

GoldExchange wrote:Perth mint gold coins have been quickly vanishing from the market. The larger pieces, such as the 2oz coins are rarely seen available. If so, there is a really high premium. There were other commemorative-type coins that are 3oz of gold and platinum from the British Royal Mint but they are not on the market. If anyone know where to find one, please send me a message. Many are certified by PCGS with very low mintage. I am looking for Gold and Platinum coins.

Yes why is that?

This Australian Dealers sell some from doing some research. https://www.kjc-gold-silver-bullion.com.au/CT/perth-mint-gold-lunar-bullion-coins/18/1

Bounty
Rank 6
Rank 6
United States of America

Postby Bounty » 01 August 2016

I have been collecting various Australian silver coins since my 2000 kangaroo etc and a question just pop into my mind. why is it no one out there is making a signs of the zodiacs series. I wouldn't mind having one for my month.

TonyJ
Rank 5
Rank 5
Spain

Postby TonyJ » 05 August 2016

Perth mint makes the best coins in the world but I'm very disappointed in their prices and they are very overpriced.

Return to “Gold Coins”