SilverTorch66
Rank 4
Rank 4
United States of America

Discovery Shark Week 1 oz Silver Bullion Round

Postby SilverTorch66 » 21 September 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DAZ00hY7XfQ

https://www.youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=DAZ00hY7XfQ

SilverTorch66 presents: Discovery Shark Week 1 oz Silver Bullion Round (This story and the remainder of this video is to commemorate the 100year anniversary of the Jersey Shore shark attacks of 1916) This Silver Bullion Information Video Series presents a new silver bullion coin, round or bar each week with its history, facts and my opinions. I realized that I was buying silver and really didn't know that much about it. The information is there on the bullion dealers page and all over the internet but you have to stop and read it! I rarely took the time to read the history and background on all this silver bullion I already own. When I did take the time, I was amazed at some of the stories that are attached to these coins, rounds and bars. So much history and culture is depicted in all the bullion we stack. So, I thought I would put together this video series to present these interesting stories and facts about the bullion in our stacks or want stack in the future. I hope you enjoy!

If you like this video, stop by my SilverTorch66 Channel at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4loxe ... m5P3F8qRHg and check out my other content.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!

Gold Jodie
Rank 5
Rank 5
Canada

Re: Discovery Shark Week 1 oz Silver Bullion Round

Postby Gold Jodie » 23 September 2016

Very nice bullion coin! The great white is such a powerful animal and fits perfect to begin a series!

SilverTorch66
Rank 4
Rank 4
United States of America

Postby SilverTorch66 » 06 November 2016

Thanks Gold Jodie for watching. The Jersey Shore Shark attacks of 1916 was a very tragic and interesting event.

Tom Silver
Rank 5
Rank 5
United States of America

Postby Tom Silver » 21 December 2016

I picked up an MS-70 of this coin from PCGS. I'm anxious for it to come in. I do wonder if it was a good buy though as i feel I paid a little too much for it.

SilverTorch66
Rank 4
Rank 4
United States of America

Postby SilverTorch66 » 22 December 2016

Tom Silver, I would love to see some pics of a MS-70 shark week round. The ten that I have were in kinda rough shape. Not damaged or anything but just typical condition for a bullion rounds handled and packaged in flips. I didn't have anything even close to a perfect round. I would love to see it!

Return to “Silver Coins”