Numismatics, Rare, Collectables, Reviews & General Chat
CliffB
Rank 7
Rank 7
Great Britain

New Silver £50 pound coin

Postby CliffB » 18 November 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8G3xSNGcVg
New £50 pound silver coin from the Royal Mint, 400 year Anniversary of William Shakespeare death,
only 15,000 minted :D

Silver Rocket
Rank 5
Rank 5
Canada

Re: New Silver £50 pound coin

Postby Silver Rocket » 19 November 2016

Excellent design, they should do an ultra high relief to really bring out those curves! Profit or not its still a beautiful coin to have in any collection. Thanks for sharing my friend

CliffB
Rank 7
Rank 7
Great Britain

Postby CliffB » 19 November 2016

Silver Rocket wrote:Excellent design, they should do an ultra high relief to really bring out those curves! Profit or not its still a beautiful coin to have in any collection. Thanks for sharing my friend

Cheers Silver Rocket, yes i agree, with you on the high relief, but as you said still a beautiful coin to have, and i am very happy with my new addition to my silver coin collection mate :D

Silver King
Rank 2
Rank 2
Argentina

Postby Silver King » 09 January 2017

Great coin. If you own some gold and silver coins, get also some bitcoin, the future will be digital and decentralized and bitcoin is the digital gold, but it has also many more applications and uses other than store of wealth or currency.

CliffB
Rank 7
Rank 7
Great Britain

Postby CliffB » 09 January 2017

Silver King wrote:Great coin. If you own some gold and silver coins, get also some bitcoin, the future will be digital and decentralized and bitcoin is the digital gold, but it has also many more applications and uses other than store of wealth or currency.

Cheers Silver King, I have heard about digital gold, but didn't know what it was called, I will look at this, who knows I might get into that, thanks again :D

Silver King
Rank 2
Rank 2
Argentina

Postby Silver King » 24 February 2017

CliffB wrote:
Silver King wrote:Great coin. If you own some gold and silver coins, get also some bitcoin, the future will be digital and decentralized and bitcoin is the digital gold, but it has also many more applications and uses other than store of wealth or currency.

Cheers Silver King, I have heard about digital gold, but didn't know what it was called, I will look at this, who knows I might get into that, thanks again :D

Do your own research but first and seek advice where possible.

Return to “Silver Coins”