Global News Coverage 2017

Geopolitical News, Information & General Chat
Gold Bird
Rank 5
Rank 5
Australia

Global News Coverage 2017

Postby Gold Bird » 05 February 2017

I'm not even going to act like I know what the **** is going on with the market and all this what have you, but what I do know is Trump is a proven success. He was never painted in any bad light until he ran. So, you add 2+2. Now, all kinds of issues arise because he's trying to revive the USA.

The great thing is that...yes, he is going to create division, and that's what we need. We need to say...all of the people for the USA go to the right, and all of you fucking communist cocksuckers go to the left! This division is a great thing.

Lastly, unrelated...I just want ONE of these bully liberals to get in my space so I can pummel the **** out of them. And all these liberals pushing their transgender **** can take it elsewhere. I used to be accepting of gays, tolerant of...whatever, but now after having this shoved down my face, I'm totally intolerant of all this nonsense. These people are 1-2% of the population and now they are acting like it's some majority. They are doing away with homecoming queen and king, Britain is doing away with expectant mother? Good lord.

Return to “Markets, Economy”