World Markets, Central Banks Desperately Buying Stocks to Prop Up System

Geopolitical News, Information & General Chat
Allenby
Rank 4
Rank 4
United States of America

World Markets, Central Banks Desperately Buying Stocks to Prop Up System

Postby Allenby » 12 February 2017

I'm not an economist but it seems to me that "them buying stocks" equals communism. As they wreck the economy and manipulate markets and the central bank buying stocks, eventually they'll own everything and you'll own nothing.

Tom Silver
Rank 5
Rank 5
United States of America

Re: World Markets, Central Banks Desperately Buying Stocks to Prop Up System

Postby Tom Silver » 16 February 2017

One question to ask, and one that no one seems to be asking is, where is all this gold that Foriegn Nations and Central banks are buying from? IF everyone is buying, who is selling? Where are these Nations and Central banks getting their gold from? That is the bigger buy up then the stocks in my view.

Gold Jodie
Rank 5
Rank 5
Canada

Re: World Markets, Central Banks Desperately Buying Stocks to Prop Up System

Postby Gold Jodie » 19 May 2017

Tom Silver wrote:One question to ask, and one that no one seems to be asking is, where is all this gold that Foriegn Nations and Central banks are buying from? IF everyone is buying, who is selling? Where are these Nations and Central banks getting their gold from? That is the bigger buy up then the stocks in my view.

What happens when they've bought every single stock out there? Then the economy crashes anyway. This stockbuying spree is just another way of delaying the crash; it won't stop the crash from happening. So we shouldn't be letting them do this because when it's all over America (and other countries) will be a straight-up corporatocracy. Tyranny is just a few years away.

Return to “Markets, Economy”