IMF chief Christine Lagarde urges quick Brexit to reduce economic uncertainty

Geopolitical News, Information & General Chat
Golden Bull
Rank 5
Rank 5
Great Britain

IMF chief Christine Lagarde urges quick Brexit to reduce economic uncertainty

Postby Golden Bull » 08 July 2016

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-latest-imf-pound-sterling-christine-lagarde-warning-economy-what-does-it-mean-a7124961.html

Funny games, UK staying on after vote to go, EU want them out super fast but always claimed unity, WTF. The UK banks never stopped using the Pound....They never used the euro. There is nothing for the UK banks to change other than the exchange rate. Christina LaGarde is the public face of an entity that's driven the global economy into the ground since it's inception.

Tom Silver
Rank 5
Rank 5
United States of America

Re: IMF chief Christine Lagarde urges quick Brexit to reduce economic uncertainty

Postby Tom Silver » 13 July 2016

Golden Bull

She clearly has no idea what she is on about. The IMF did predict a slower growth rate for all major economies for 2007, 2008, and 2009. Lagarde is a Globilist glove-puppet, following orders to use false scare-tactics to con Britain into giving up its democracy once and for all.

MetalsZone
Rank 5
Rank 5
New Zealand

Re: IMF chief Christine Lagarde urges quick Brexit to reduce economic uncertainty

Postby MetalsZone » 17 July 2016

"Brexit to reduce economic uncertainty"

There isn't only one option for that subject, the UK would be sovereign so Is not required to comply with any regulations of a foreign entity. UK will need to stay in the single market and apart of that will mean abiding by EU laws. The pound will rebound and the UK will get their autonomy back.

Bullion Bud
Rank 3
Rank 3
United States of America

Postby Bullion Bud » 05 November 2016

The saying is pretty accurate for a lot of organizations unfortunately. The IMF, the World Bank, the UN, the European Union and so on, all of these were to a large degree founded (after World War 2) because people wanted to avoid future conflicts. They thought that by promoting trade/cooperation, that was achievable and I for one think it is.

But the manner in which they're currently run is a huge head-scratcher for me and I'm sure I'm not alone.

Return to “Markets, Economy”