The Stock Market Bubble About To Burst?

Geopolitical News, Information & General Chat
GoldInvestments
Rank 4
Rank 4
Australia

Re: The Stock Market Bubble About To Burst?

Postby GoldInvestments » 24 September 2016

Can't fault that apart from the management burden of larger quantities.
Latest Publications:

Gold Bird
Rank 5
Rank 5
Australia

Postby Gold Bird » 30 September 2016

I cannot fathom how a totally corrupt nation the likes of US has any credibility & power to impose such fines when it's own main banks have openly ruined their own country through fraud & government bribery. Deutsche Bank fiasco is no accident just a repetition of 2008. $70 trillion derivatives is around 4x US GDP. The rich will get richer and average Joe's will lose everything.

GoldInvestments
Rank 4
Rank 4
Australia

Postby GoldInvestments » 30 September 2016

The rich are richer only due to government policy. The rich are also able to lobby more and further their interests. Also inflation favors the rich due to their ability to place money in inflationary assets. But it is also the rich which are more able to provide jobs and desirable goods and services. The rich pay more tax too, Contrary to Clinton's belief.

Derivatives are a game not really connected to the real economy but it is right that a derivatives blowup will blow our living standards. If you can't bet them you must join them, but buy some gold instead of a super car or yacht. That'll sent gold to the stratosphere alone ;-)
Latest Publications:

Allenby
Rank 4
Rank 4
United States of America

Postby Allenby » 03 October 2016

GoldInvestments wrote:The rich are richer only due to government policy. The rich are also able to lobby more and further their interests. Also inflation favors the rich due to their ability to place money in inflationary assets. But it is also the rich which are more able to provide jobs and desirable goods and services. The rich pay more tax too, Contrary to Clinton's belief.

Derivatives are a game not really connected to the real economy but it is right that a derivatives blowup will blow our living standards. If you can't bet them you must join them, but buy some gold instead of a super car or yacht. That'll sent gold to the stratosphere alone ;-)

Looks like Deutsche Bank is rallying on a rumor out of France that the DOJ is negotiating a lower fine for DB. Somewhere in the 4-5 billion range. The CEO wrote a letter to depositors and colleagues that they were sufficiently capitalized. The S & P has not further downgraded DB yet. Wall Street has hopes Germany would Nationalize DB and or approve of ECBs recapitalization if necessary. Only time will tell.

GoldInvestments
Rank 4
Rank 4
Australia

Postby GoldInvestments » 03 October 2016

My bet is that support of DB is a done deal. My bet is will have a month of overt market support in place. Re: Nov 2 US vote. Trump = sell off Hilary = pop up in markets.
Latest Publications:

Bullion Bud
Rank 3
Rank 3
United States of America

Postby Bullion Bud » 19 October 2016

There is a big difference between this coming crash and the crash of 2008, and I'm wondering if anyone has any comments concerning this difference. In 2010, I was a housing inspector for the banks, I did inspections on homes in foreclosure, and on foreclosed homes in the Sedona area of Arizona. Most of the people who had their homes foreclosed, stop paying their mortgages because they were so far underwater, also because of lost jobs.

Gold Jodie
Rank 5
Rank 5
Canada

Postby Gold Jodie » 24 November 2016

Keep in mind that although news outlets are great, that sometimes by the time it makes the news the market has already shifted so do as much research as possible and don't depend on one source.

Return to “Markets, Economy”