Tom Silver
Rank 5
Rank 5
United States of America

The Stock Market Bubble About To Burst?

Postby Tom Silver » 09 July 2016

The Stock Market Bubble About To Burst?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2jdCVaJf5M

Sharing this and agree. I think the Fed is looking for an out. With Italian Banks and Deutsche Bank having major issues, a bank failure would give them the excuse to blame the collapse of the financial market on that. If no bank collapse I say QE4 or something of that nature. Big events are coming as back to back bad news is normal at the moment.

TonyJ
Rank 5
Rank 5
Spain

Re: The Stock Market Bubble About To Burst?

Postby TonyJ » 11 July 2016

Seems to me that if the FED keeps printing, who cares about a yield cure? Can you do a video about WHY an inverted yield curve CAUSES a crash? In a nutshell when the smart people in the bond market see bad things they flock to longer dated bonds. If the market crashes before the end of the year then the elite want Obama to remain president.

Bounty
Rank 6
Rank 6
United States of America

Postby Bounty » 13 July 2016

TonyJ wrote:Seems to me that if the FED keeps printing, who cares about a yield cure? Can you do a video about WHY an inverted yield curve CAUSES a crash? In a nutshell when the smart people in the bond market see bad things they flock to longer dated bonds. If the market crashes before the end of the year then the elite want Obama to remain president.

The collapse is when they invest in construction! This is the same thing that happened in 1929. A lot of people then invested in the stock market, generally workers with little to no experience. For a while stock prices did go up because of the money that flooded the market. The the crash happened and a lot of people lost their money.

TonyJ
Rank 5
Rank 5
Spain

Postby TonyJ » 16 July 2016

This is another reason why investing in assets is key and a little exposure to some Gold is a great idea. The only way out is to get rid of money altogether. Always has been. build automated hydroponic farms in and around cities. without money they "cost" nothing but the abundant resources we already have to build them. Markets produce wealth for the 1% but food is for everyone.

Freddy
Rank 5
Rank 5
Great Britain

Postby Freddy » 27 July 2016

TonyJ wrote:This is another reason why investing in assets is key and a little exposure to some Gold is a great idea. The only way out is to get rid of money altogether. Always has been. build automated hydroponic farms in and around cities. without money they "cost" nothing but the abundant resources we already have to build them. Markets produce wealth for the 1% but food is for everyone.

True, What concerns me is in a time of crisis the government can simply, once again, make it illegal to own gold or silver.... they can demand we turn it in for whatever price they dictate.. they can seize all the records of the suppliers, they will know we purchased it.... How can one protect himself from this kind of scenario...The stock market bubble burst could get real and warrant this.

GoldInvestments
Rank 4
Rank 4
Australia

Postby GoldInvestments » 06 August 2016

TonyJ wrote:Seems to me that if the FED keeps printing, who cares about a yield cure? Can you do a video about WHY an inverted yield curve CAUSES a crash? In a nutshell when the smart people in the bond market see bad things they flock to longer dated bonds. If the market crashes before the end of the year then the elite want Obama to remain president.
Latest Publications:

Gold Bird
Rank 5
Rank 5
Australia

Postby Gold Bird » 06 August 2016

GoldInvestments wrote:

Hello, I see you just joined? Are providing contribution? :D

Community is growing. Look forward to seeing your work around here.

GoldInvestments
Rank 4
Rank 4
Australia

Postby GoldInvestments » 06 August 2016

Opinion pieces I'm leaning towards. I've been in the industry a decade and hope to receive and provide value here.
Latest Publications:

Bounty
Rank 6
Rank 6
United States of America

Postby Bounty » 06 August 2016

GoldInvestments wrote:Opinion pieces I'm leaning towards. I've been in the industry a decade and hope to receive and provide value here.

Great, on my friends list for updates.

Tom Silver
Rank 5
Rank 5
United States of America

Postby Tom Silver » 23 September 2016

The best investment is a numismatic investment solely over a PM/Bullion investment getting the best of both worlds and not so much "finished" non business strike silver pieces - it is business strike silver pieces that one should buy because the numismatic value preserves or protects against the silver bullion volatility margins in mitigation as it may relate therein. The best investment in my opinion are Morgan and Peace silver dollars.

Realistically the Kookaburras with the finish proof doesn't need to merit numismatic value - one is paying for the finish. The finish gives it a numismatic reference but when one compares the .900 silver content business strike numismatic side of Morgan and Peace Silver Dollars - if silver makes a big run and sustains itself in the long term then the numismatic markets will make adjustments therein - moreover they're not going to make as readily and relative adjustments for non business strike coins.

So altogether does one want to buy a pretty finish non business strike coin with selective collectability and refined costs or does one want to be more extensive and invest in coinage that meets business strike, silver content, historical numismatic real value, and recognized collector interests worldwide? Nothing personifies the Old West better than the Morgan Silver Dollar a true piece of American History.

Return to “Markets, Economy”