Complete mistrust within the global banking system

Geopolitical News, Information & General Chat
Gold Jodie
Rank 5
Rank 5
Canada

Complete mistrust within the global banking system

Postby Gold Jodie » 27 July 2016

I have complete mistrust within the global banking system these days. The banks have set up a fraudulent system based on greed, fair enough, but people are also just as dumb for taking up loans they don't understand and can't afford. Capitalism has failed from it's inherrent weaknesses of focusing wealth to few and locking resources in place through inheritance. Meanwhile the world keeps turning and I am forced to pay at least one third of my hard earned money to the utterly corrupt politicians who have absolutely no idea how to make life better for you know, the real workers. I would argue this particular topic is not a conspiracy. This is how the banking system operates since its very beginnings. Needed to share my view.

Greed_0.jpg

Thornside
Rank 6
Rank 6
United States of America

Re: Complete mistrust within the global banking system

Postby Thornside » 29 July 2016

Gold Jodie wrote:I have complete mistrust within the global banking system these days. The banks have set up a fraudulent system based on greed, fair enough, but people are also just as dumb for taking up loans they don't understand and can't afford. Capitalism has failed from it's inherrent weaknesses of focusing wealth to few and locking resources in place through inheritance. Meanwhile the world keeps turning and I am forced to pay at least one third of my hard earned money to the utterly corrupt politicians who have absolutely no idea how to make life better for you know, the real workers. I would argue this particular topic is not a conspiracy. This is how the banking system operates since its very beginnings. Needed to share my view.

Greed_0.jpg

Engineered collapse and they are giving themselves all the money to buy up as much as possible before it goes bust. Accumulating Money as an Exchange mean became fatal for the Western World's Economy. All this while the public is entertained into oblivion. War is on the horizon just like Celente said years ago.

Gold Jodie
Rank 5
Rank 5
Canada

Postby Gold Jodie » 01 August 2016

It's not just here in Canada. It's everywhere in the world controlled by World Bank.

This is no secret for those who know about white collar crimes, or corporation crimes. Read also about states crimes!!! and economy and politics. People, this is secret for uneducated people.

Bounty
Rank 6
Rank 6
United States of America

Postby Bounty » 17 August 2016

Gold Jodie wrote:It's not just here in Canada. It's everywhere in the world controlled by World Bank.

This is no secret for those who know about white collar crimes, or corporation crimes. Read also about states crimes!!! and economy and politics. People, this is secret for uneducated people.

If you are concerned about US debt, do not waste your time. The US discontinued QE a few years back and the debt is no problem if we just focus on GDP growth and pay the interest that goes down year after year percentage wise. The US has been doing this for over 200 years. We can literally do this forever...Joke on us alright.
Attachments
evil_banker.jpg

Freddy
Rank 5
Rank 5
Great Britain

Postby Freddy » 18 August 2016

Gold Jodie wrote:It's not just here in Canada. It's everywhere in the world controlled by World Bank.

Jodie :)

American debt is coming from the unpaid imports, medicare, welfare, the war... All government expenditures at this point. Also, a majority of it is from unpaid government bonds. UK the same.

Thornside
Rank 6
Rank 6
United States of America

Postby Thornside » 21 August 2016

i agree. when the dollar collapses, like what happened in russia in the late 80's, and a china backed world currency comes about, doesn't that seem fishy? china has been built up by the corrupt politicos. ultimately, it just buys the elite more time to control and **** up our lives more. there are white collar criminals and corrupt politicians need to pay for their fleecing of the world and all us people struggling to cope and survive. we rule the markets. resist the NWO. we don't need them.

TonyJ
Rank 5
Rank 5
Spain

Postby TonyJ » 22 November 2016

NO... They're lending out money they don't have. They're not just loaning out the 100 dollars I put into they're vaults... they loan out 1000 dollars if I put in 100 dollars. Fractional reserve banking is fraud. That's why there's bank runs, because the money they have loaned out does not exist. 

Return to “Markets, Economy”