Gold Price Stinks

Bullion, Mining Stocks, News, Information & General Chat
Tom Silver
Rank 5
Rank 5
United States of America

Gold Price Stinks

Postby Tom Silver » 15 January 2017

Why would you buy it? because every civilization in the history of this planet has used it as currency or intrinsic value or a store of wealth!!! EVERY ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but buy gold while it is artificially deflated, more importantly, buy silver!!!! it's gains will be bigger than golds!!!! always physical though, never contracts!!!!!

The price is being kept low, through the manipulation and rigging by the central banks, the criminal mega-banks, and hedge funds. They are doing this so they can grab as much phys gold and silver while it's cheap and not cause a price rise due to their demand. I think that when they have enough that the manipulation will end and the price will skyrocket.

Gold Bird
Rank 5
Rank 5
Australia

Re: Gold Price Stinks

Postby Gold Bird » 18 January 2017

Tom Silver wrote:Why would you buy it? because every civilization in the history of this planet has used it as currency or intrinsic value or a store of wealth!!! EVERY ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but buy gold while it is artificially deflated, more importantly, buy silver!!!! it's gains will be bigger than golds!!!! always physical though, never contracts!!!!!

The price is being kept low, through the manipulation and rigging by the central banks, the criminal mega-banks, and hedge funds. They are doing this so they can grab as much phys gold and silver while it's cheap and not cause a price rise due to their demand. I think that when they have enough that the manipulation will end and the price will skyrocket.

Its Only a Matter of Time , Before A Massive Flash Meltdown Wipes Out, Billions and Billions of Dollars , The Economic System is On its Last Legs, it's Crumbling Under Massive Debt,

TonyJ
Rank 5
Rank 5
Spain

Re: Gold Price Stinks

Postby TonyJ » 01 February 2017

All sounds logical but I do not know how you can rely upon age old chart patterns in a totally fake and manipulated market like Gold. As I understand it, technical chart patterns work reasonably well due to human nature, psychology and cycles. When human nature and psychology are not allowed to operate naturally, doesn't that negate technical analysis?

Return to “Gold Council”