Bullion, Mining Stocks, News, Information & General Chat
Allenby
Rank 4
Rank 4
United States of America

Should You Buy Gold and How Much?

Postby Allenby » 12 February 2017

Just my thoughts here:

I would believe that for most people that their savings is their investment money. You tend to invest a portion of your savings in hopes of increasing your savings , other than just leaving it in a bank where there are no gains. So , for him to say to only allocate %30 of your " investment " money and not your " savings " money just shows how financially detached from the reality of the current economic conditions of Americans. There is no other source of money for the majority of Americans besides what is left after paying taxes and bills. They can choose to hide it under a mattress , put it in a bank , or risk investing it. 

Gold Bird
Rank 5
Rank 5
Australia

Re: Should You Buy Gold and How Much?

Postby Gold Bird » 18 February 2017

If I invest in to Gold and wait until price will sky rocket like you like to say. How and where to sell it? Will dealers from who you buy Gold will but it for enormous price? My only concern is how to sell and make a profit.

Bounty
Rank 6
Rank 6
United States of America

Re: Should You Buy Gold and How Much?

Postby Bounty » 12 March 2017

Is it smarter to buy a bar of maybe a ounce and have someone make chains from it? and also if the bar is 24k if i needed 14k chains made would i get more bang for my buck because other metals are used to make the 14k chain

Return to “Gold Council”