Gold - Why The US Dollar Will Crash & Burn?

Bullion, Mining Stocks, News, Information & General Chat
Bounty
Rank 6
Rank 6
United States of America

Gold - Why The US Dollar Will Crash & Burn?

Postby Bounty » 12 February 2017

My bet is a decentralized crypto-currency as the new standard. If world currencies start to collapse and gold/silver is not easily transferred then organically people will start to use crypto-currency. +whygoldandsilver please do a video on your research on the possibility of a crypto-currency like Bitcoin as the next monetary standard.

SilverSnake
Rank 4
Rank 4
United States of America

Re: Gold - Why The US Dollar Will Crash & Burn?

Postby SilverSnake » 21 February 2017

All sounds logical but I do not know how you can rely upon age old chart patterns in a totally fake and manipulated market like Gold. As I understand it, technical chart patterns work reasonably well due to human nature, psychology and cycles. When human nature and psychology are not allowed to operate naturally, doesn't that negate technical analysis?

Allenby
Rank 4
Rank 4
United States of America

Re: Gold - Why The US Dollar Will Crash & Burn?

Postby Allenby » 02 May 2017

Gold and Silver price fixing (fraud) that Deusche bank have admitted has been going on for years and is going to name other banks who are also involved. This and.the dollars imminent crash due to it losing it's hold as the world reserve currency ( debt bubbles everywhere, but massively in the US) lends a lot more to the establishment of the Chinese exchange than this 'Establishment' spokesman would have us believe.

Return to “Gold Council”