Can't understand why Gold & Silver are going backwards

Bullion, Mining Stocks, News, Information & General Chat
Max Metals
Rank 2
Rank 2
Mexico

Re: Can't understand why Gold & Silver are going backwards

Postby Max Metals » 21 August 2016

APEXbullionOz wrote:I'm the first person to stand up and say that what is being done to the economy, allegedly on our behalves or at least with our best interests at heart is in fact the very thing that is screwing us and again, how more people can't see these glaring facts is beyond me!

The United States Fed don't know what they're doing? I think this is all by design! It's a controlled demolition of their economy, in order to hide the source and pave the way for a new, controllable monetary system (cashless, of course). The next war will just transfer the final dregs of wealth from the masses to TPTB in order to make the people powerless and utterly dependant on tyrannical government(s) world wide.

APEXbullionOz
Rank 3
Rank 3
Australia

Postby APEXbullionOz » 11 November 2016

The United States Fed don't know what they're doing? I think this is all by design! It's a controlled demolition of their economy, in order to hide the source and pave the way for a new, controllable monetary system (cashless, of course). The next war will just transfer the final dregs of wealth from the masses to TPTB in order to make the people powerless and utterly dependant on tyrannical government(s) world wide.

Perhaps I'm one of the brainwashed minions then but I simply don't see what an empire in decline (the former U.S. Empire) stands to gain by devaluing its own currency to the point of Hyper-Inflation!!!
If the history of both "Colonial/Empirical Powers *and* Economics has taught me anything it is that those in the drivers seat usually can't see the forrest because all the darn trees are in the way "at the time" and that only the benefit of hindsight grants tem the abiity to actually analyze the pro's and con's of their actions..... thus the term "History will be the ultimate judge".
All te Fed is doing with its current policies is making it increasingly more attractive for countries such as China, Russia, Iran, North Korea etc to carry out "Unilateral Trade Deals" that cut out the use of the so called "Global Reserve Currency", the USD (de facto reserve currency in fact) altogether in favor of direct exchange of tangible assets &/or unique/valuable (for whatever reason) services. This bypassing of USD will only serve to accelerate the over accumulation of USD by "cash stashers", furthering the stagnation of and highlighting the vast excess of fiat dollars, a cycly of *Deflation* which most economists agree usually precedes Hyper-Inflation which then occurs as savers who have been stashing their cash rush to buy luxury goods and land with the artifically inflated value their $$ temporarilly have, in turn this floods the markets with yet more cash which ultimately snowballs creating the ideal foundation for runaway inflation as the excessive supply of cash in the form of USD perpetually becomes worth less and less as more and more people dump their USD in favor of something more durable.....bullion for example!
As my grandfather always told me:

...."Son, there's never a bad time to be in the physical Precious Metals Market....NEVER!"...

Gold Jodie
Rank 5
Rank 5
Canada

Postby Gold Jodie » 24 November 2016

i find it suspicious that the swiss have all the huge money banks and also stay out of wars somehow.....coincidence ??..........money is the root of all evil ??

Eu did away with it earlier this year or last year...can''t remember. But I sold a swiss watch at the time and had trouble exchanging the 500s for 100s, even at banks!

Return to “Gold Council”