Richard Hayes, Perth Mint CEO: "Gold Demand is holding up well despite higher prices"

Bullion, Mining Stocks, News, Information & General Chat
APEXbullionOz
Rank 3
Rank 3
Australia

Richard Hayes, Perth Mint CEO: "Gold Demand is holding up well despite higher prices"

Postby APEXbullionOz » 02 August 2016

As my grandfather always told me:

...."Son, there's never a bad time to be in the physical Precious Metals Market....NEVER!"...

Silver King
Rank 2
Rank 2
Argentina

Re: Richard Hayes, Perth Mint CEO: "Gold Demand is holding up well despite higher prices"

Postby Silver King » 04 August 2016

I see a false 'pump-up' of the market and a huge 'black swan' to blame global collapse on. It is a fact that up to a point markets are there naturally and cannot be created perpetually through manipulation of monetary / fiscal or production policy. Humans are the true makers of the market through consumption depending on there financial ability.

TonyJ
Rank 5
Rank 5
Spain

Re: Richard Hayes, Perth Mint CEO: "Gold Demand is holding up well despite higher prices"

Postby TonyJ » 09 August 2016

In my opinion the paper derivative market, these "trusts," GLD and SLV, exist only to "set" the price in the physical market-therefore making these finite assets available at unbelievably suppressed prices to countries, governments, financial institutions, and those who also understand that the current debt expansion cycle is peaking.

APEXbullionOz
Rank 3
Rank 3
Australia

Postby APEXbullionOz » 10 August 2016

TonyJ wrote:

In my opinion the paper derivative market, these "trusts," GLD and SLV, exist only to "set" the price in the physical market-therefore making these finite assets available at unbelievably suppressed prices to countries, governments, financial institutions, and those who also understand that the current debt expansion cycle is peaking.

I could not have said it better myself!
Both Gold & Silver are vastly undervalued in Dollar Terms due to its finite nature being diluted through hundreds of thousands of ounces of "Paper Metal"..... in exactly the same way the dollar has been diluted with the printing of more dollars.
This is a problem Bullion SHOULD be immune to but "Derivatives", Futures Contracts, ETF's etc have blurred the line that once stood between supply and demand.
As my grandfather always told me:

...."Son, there's never a bad time to be in the physical Precious Metals Market....NEVER!"...

TonyJ
Rank 5
Rank 5
Spain

Postby TonyJ » 10 August 2016

APEXbullionOz wrote:
TonyJ wrote:

I could not have said it better myself!
Both Gold & Silver are vastly undervalued in Dollar Terms due to its finite nature being diluted through hundreds of thousands of ounces of "Paper Metal"..... in exactly the same way the dollar has been diluted with the printing of more dollars.
This is a problem Bullion SHOULD be immune to but "Derivatives", Futures Contracts, ETF's etc have blurred the line that once stood between supply and demand.

Correct, so like if you go to the Comex inventory report and glance at the numbers, it appears as if they’ve got trillions of ounces of silver on hand. That’s because they have their inventories broken down to the thousandth of an ounce of silver, as if that’s even possible or practical. Just another mind game, and one of many spawned from desperation.

Return to “Gold Council”