J.P. Morgan accumulating large physical silver stock in world's history?

Bullion, Mining Stocks, News, Information & General Chat
MetalsZone
Rank 5
Rank 5
New Zealand

J.P. Morgan accumulating large physical silver stock in world's history?

Postby MetalsZone » 22 June 2016

Is this true or not, that people think J.P. Morgan must know that all this silver will rise one day from recent news articles that they are hoarding Large sums of Silver stocks?

Gold Bird
Rank 5
Rank 5
Australia

Re: J.P. Morgan accumulating large physical silver stock in world's history?

Postby Gold Bird » 23 June 2016

They buy on scare reasons when you sell on a lose to later profit on the rise within longterm Bear markets. Ask any Silver stacker of the silver market what happened to the metal over the past five years and your'e likely to hear how the price fell from nearly $50 bucks (all time high) in April 2011 to under $14 at recent lows a stunning decline of 70%. If you inquire further, you'll likely hear a number of reasons for the decline, from an oversupply of the metal, a strengthening dollar, falling inflation rates, and the collapse of the commodities markets including Gold. They know what they are doing here and profit on both sides of the trade.

Freddy
Rank 5
Rank 5
Great Britain

Postby Freddy » 23 June 2016

MetalsZone wrote:Is this true or not, that people think J.P. Morgan must know that all this silver will rise one day from recent news articles that they are hoarding Large sums of Silver stocks?

This article here started the speculations,

Is JPMorgan Really Buying Hundreds of Millions of Silver Eagles?

"I was joking earlier this month when I said “350 million ounces looks like an understatement” with regard to Ted Butler’s theory that JP Morgan is accumulating physical silver. Last week Ted claimed that “the real amount may be in excess of 500 million ounces” but that he uses the 350 million ounce figure because he is worried “heads might explode if the number is closer to half a billion ounces” and he is “not looking for anyone to lose their minds”.

Full link http://www.silverdoctors.com/gold/gold-news/no-jp-morgan-is-not-buying-silver-eagles/

Thornside
Rank 5
Rank 5
United States of America

Postby Thornside » 24 June 2016

Freddy wrote:
MetalsZone wrote:Is this true or not, that people think J.P. Morgan must know that all this silver will rise one day from recent news articles that they are hoarding Large sums of Silver stocks?

This article here started the speculations,

Is JPMorgan Really Buying Hundreds of Millions of Silver Eagles?

"I was joking earlier this month when I said “350 million ounces looks like an understatement” with regard to Ted Butler’s theory that JP Morgan is accumulating physical silver. Last week Ted claimed that “the real amount may be in excess of 500 million ounces” but that he uses the 350 million ounce figure because he is worried “heads might explode if the number is closer to half a billion ounces” and he is “not looking for anyone to lose their minds”.

Full link http://www.silverdoctors.com/gold/gold-news/no-jp-morgan-is-not-buying-silver-eagles/

It's like the average silver investors wants to be wrong about an economic collapse do to the disaster it will cause but there is too much evidence and government numbers that proves to us that in the future, there will be a collapse like most empires in history, it's like an awful feeling to see those who don't know what "real" money is. JP Morgan can and have market players providing them with future develpoments before the general public. JP Morgan hoardes loads of silver mostly fake paper contracts, sells paper silver stock and the demand for the paper silver rises and that causes the price of physical silver to rise, this time over $50 is a no brainer.

Gold Bird
Rank 5
Rank 5
Australia

Postby Gold Bird » 06 July 2016

Buying Silver Eagles I think.....

The Silver Eagle is the single largest best selling coin in modern history, I hardly think that it is irrelevant. Especially since JPM took more in delivery in a few days than all silver investors did in any month of Silver Eagles. Pings on the radar.... Pings on the radar...

JP Morgan hoardes loads of silver, sells paper silver stock and the demand for the paper silver rises and that causes the price of physical silver to rise? Is that what you mean by manipulation? Correct me if i'm wrong.

Tom Silver
Rank 5
Rank 5
United States of America

Postby Tom Silver » 13 July 2016

The answer is very simple, they want to have a back up in case the dollar falls apart, sort of like an insurance policy. The reason they are buying so much silver is because JP Morgan is in the know about the coming dollar collapse, so they are covering their bets by converting to silver and gold. These people don't fail and cover everything.

APEXbullionOz
Rank 3
Rank 3
Australia

Postby APEXbullionOz » 22 July 2016

Ever heard of Nelson Bunker-Hunt?
As my grandfather always told me:

...."Son, there's never a bad time to be in the physical Precious Metals Market....NEVER!"...

APEXbullionOz
Rank 3
Rank 3
Australia

Postby APEXbullionOz » 27 July 2016

...."Son, there's never a bad time to be in the physical Precious Metals Market....NEVER!"...

Tom Silver
Rank 5
Rank 5
United States of America

Postby Tom Silver » 27 July 2016

APEXbullionOz wrote:Ever heard of Nelson Bunker-Hunt?

I always felt he looked like Orson Welles

image.jpeg
image.jpeg (20.48 KiB) Viewed 713 times

If true, JP Morgan hording the Silver Market like the Hunt Brothers is fine by me, just when?

APEXbullionOz
Rank 3
Rank 3
Australia

Postby APEXbullionOz » 27 July 2016

Unfortunately, the US Government made sure that the Silver Market could never be cornered the way the Hunt's & their associates did with the same laws they used to take down the ever so clever Hunt Brothers (retroactive so as to bring down the cartel).
Whether the rumours surrounding J.P. Morgan stockpiling Silver Eagles are true or not, it is doubtful whether enough Silver Eagles have ever been minted for J.P. M to cause a price squeeze with them.
In all likelihood, the Morgan mob have seen the same future for the US Dollar that many of us have and are using the physical silver to hedge or at very least to take advantage of the huge disparity between the real life prices of paper and physical silver markets.

That's the face of a man of conviction, even if he does (did, he died in 2015) resemble a bulldog :lol:

Return to “Silver Council”