Should I Buy Silver Or Gold?

Bullion, Mining Stocks, News, Information & General Chat
TonyJ
Rank 5
Rank 5
Spain

Should I Buy Silver Or Gold?

Postby TonyJ » 01 March 2017

The Fed and the banks are going to keep this game going for long time but eventually it will end, so be prepared hold on to silver and gold for a very long time. So slowly build up you supply of gold silver and crypto coins.

I am not a big fan of silver simply coz it is really hard to sell, unless you are a dealer. I don't know how silver stackers gonna get rid of their stash when silver skyrockets. I will stick to gold!

SilverSnake
Rank 4
Rank 4
United States of America

Re: Should I Buy Silver Or Gold?

Postby SilverSnake » 01 April 2017

TonyJ wrote:The Fed and the banks are going to keep this game going for long time but eventually it will end, so be prepared hold on to silver and gold for a very long time. So slowly build up you supply of gold silver and crypto coins.

I am not a big fan of silver simply coz it is really hard to sell, unless you are a dealer. I don't know how silver stackers gonna get rid of their stash when silver skyrockets. I will stick to gold!

Hi Tony

TonyJ
Rank 5
Rank 5
Spain

Re: Should I Buy Silver Or Gold?

Postby TonyJ » 05 April 2017

I buy one piece of fractional gold every month, because that is my goal and because that is all I can afford. After which I get silver for the remaining amounts left in my budget for metals. Should I reduce my budget for metals savings for the month, then I will just buy gold. And should I not have enough money for the smallest fractional gold for a given month- then I would buy silver only because it is important to me that I grow my stack every month, even it be just 1/2 oz of silver. My guiding principle in stacking is straight forward- I do not worry about how much the price of an oz of gold or silver, as much as being prudent in buying, i.e., buy only what you can afford and pay for in cash.

Return to “Silver Council”