Silver, buy the rumor, sell the news....

Bullion, Mining Stocks, News, Information & General Chat
Gold Jodie
Rank 5
Rank 5
Canada

Silver, buy the rumor, sell the news....

Postby Gold Jodie » 03 July 2016

First post here.

If your a day trader and looking for a quick profit you could sell, but Precious metals it seems (silver) are just moving into a bull market . Terror attacks now daily, Brexit and more QE in the United Kingdom seem very bullish for the metals. With the added no Federal reserve rate hikes in the USA and the possibility of more countries bailing the failed EU experiment, long term we should see $100 Silver or more in my view. Our governments are irresponsible and wasteful at every level with massive debt, many nations have debts in off book balances hidden from the public. Looks like the rest of world is following this debt model. I believe Silver is undervalued and the stage is set for a huge move up, what says you....?

SilverWarrior
Rank 4
Rank 4
United States of America

Re: Silver, buy the rumor, sell the news....

Postby SilverWarrior » 04 July 2016

Interesting discussion. I agree that silver has lots of longterm potential. Seeing it move to around $20 an oz was just a taste of what's to come. However, I believe it won't be fast. I feel the US will do everything in its power to stay in one piece, so a total collapse will be very delayed. When it comes though, the price will be impossible to manipulate and the true value of silver will reveal itself. In the meantime, just continue to stack as much as you can.

Tom Silver
Rank 5
Rank 5
United States of America

Postby Tom Silver » 04 July 2016

SilverWarrior wrote:Interesting discussion. I agree that silver has lots of longterm potential. Seeing it move to around $20 an oz was just a taste of what's to come. However, I believe it won't be fast. I feel the US will do everything in its power to stay in one piece, so a total collapse will be very delayed. When it comes though, the price will be impossible to manipulate and the true value of silver will reveal itself. In the meantime, just continue to stack as much as you can.

Stack on my friend. There is a silver frenzy coming soon, I can feel it. Time will tell. In the meantime I will be buying silver every two weeks if the wife allows it. I've been trading in My Greenbacks in for silver for the last 10 years but ramping it up now.

I agree with Silverwarrior : "impossible to manipulate and the true value of silver will reveal itself" must end soon, as we are now seeing.

SilverWarrior
Rank 4
Rank 4
United States of America

Postby SilverWarrior » 05 July 2016

Tom Silver wrote:
SilverWarrior wrote:Interesting discussion. I agree that silver has lots of longterm potential. Seeing it move to around $20 an oz was just a taste of what's to come. However, I believe it won't be fast. I feel the US will do everything in its power to stay in one piece, so a total collapse will be very delayed. When it comes though, the price will be impossible to manipulate and the true value of silver will reveal itself. In the meantime, just continue to stack as much as you can.

Stack on my friend. There is a silver frenzy coming soon, I can feel it. Time will tell. In the meantime I will be buying silver every two weeks if the wife allows it. I've been trading in My Greenbacks in for silver for the last 10 years but ramping it up now.

I agree with Silverwarrior : "impossible to manipulate and the true value of silver will reveal itself" must end soon, as we are now seeing.

Yep, I'm buying what I can while silver is still cheap.

Tom Silver
Rank 5
Rank 5
United States of America

Postby Tom Silver » 05 July 2016

Bitcoin will be the new decentralized economic system.

Brexit is just one more domino falling, get more silver and gold coins and of course, you should own at least one bitcoin. Man it's going to be hard to hold on to silver near $50 one day.

Freddy
Rank 5
Rank 5
Great Britain

Postby Freddy » 12 July 2016

Buying an ounce of silver is easy.

The Federal Reserve and the banks are going to keep this game going for long time but eventually it will end, so be prepared hold on to silver and gold for a very long time. I don't see a big prolonged deflation I think we will see huge swings back and forth then finally a hyperinflationary depression!!

SilverWarrior
Rank 4
Rank 4
United States of America

Postby SilverWarrior » 24 July 2016

Freddy wrote:

The Federal Reserve and the banks are going to keep this game going for long time but eventually it will end, so be prepared hold on to silver and gold for a very long time. I don't see a big prolonged deflation I think we will see huge swings back and forth then finally a hyperinflationary depression!!

I understand your point, but you must remember that the US is the largest nation in the world, so they will have enough power to slow an economic collapse.

Freddy
Rank 5
Rank 5
Great Britain

Postby Freddy » 28 July 2016

SilverWarrior wrote:
Freddy wrote:

I understand your point, but you must remember that the US is the largest nation in the world, so they will have enough power to slow an economic collapse.

Silver Warrior,

Yes - it's all rubbish and nonsense. Your country effectively pawns you (people that is) on a predictive income basis and borrows money from a non-existant bank who doesn't even print any money in order to throw another country into debt. And we all live happily ever after until everything really screws up, so we have a war & resettle everything. The rich get even richer because they sponsor both sides of the conflict. Where is the money going to come from? From bail-in's of the citizens' bank accounts. We're all just unsecured creditors to the banks. When this thing blows, the depositors will be last in line to get some money if there is something left. There won't be. My thoughts and opinion only.

SilverWarrior
Rank 4
Rank 4
United States of America

Postby SilverWarrior » 02 August 2016

Freddy wrote:
SilverWarrior wrote:
Freddy wrote:

Silver Warrior,

Yes - it's all rubbish and nonsense. Your country effectively pawns you (people that is) on a predictive income basis and borrows money from a non-existant bank who doesn't even print any money in order to throw another country into debt. And we all live happily ever after until everything really screws up, so we have a war & resettle everything. The rich get even richer because they sponsor both sides of the conflict. Where is the money going to come from? From bail-in's of the citizens' bank accounts. We're all just unsecured creditors to the banks. When this thing blows, the depositors will be last in line to get some money if there is something left. There won't be. My thoughts and opinion only.

I understand that citizens of any country that is based on a fiat currency system are being robbed. This is obviously due to the legal robbery known as inflation. I also know that when everything comes crashing down, 99% of people will be unprepared.

Tom Silver
Rank 5
Rank 5
United States of America

Postby Tom Silver » 04 August 2016

Strategies for getting through a recession are well coined but Fiat Money is here to stay, those who gain will make sure of that. The only people who have to worry about this are those who have currency in large amounts, I'm not concerned about them. Gold and Silver are just tangible assets but they are not the only assets you can invest in.

Return to “Silver Council”