Rank 4
Rank 4
United States of America

Re: $20 an oz silver may only be the beginning

Postby SilverWarrior » 08 July 2016

Tom Silver wrote:
SilverWarrior wrote:
Thornside wrote:
Absolutely! If you're new to the metals, its a good time to start getting. Now, you can also consider been off grip with wind and solar system. It won't matter how cheap metals go if you can't get your hands on them. Today's Metals spot prices are a joke. It just so happens that you can still purchase physical metals on the open market close to the spot price, but it's doubtful to remain that way in a crisis.

Yeah, of course the prices we see are fake.

What should be the prices then? Someone severely underestimated the corruption in the world. Silver did not rise, it dropped today. Your right though, Gold and silver are heavily manipulated. Anyone who thinks otherwise is Delusional. It's had a nice run but.

When I wrote this, I was predicting that a bubble was possible. Sometimes the price can bubble because the manipulators don't have enough money to combat all the money being poured into silver.

TonyJ
Rank 5
Rank 5
Spain

Postby TonyJ » 09 July 2016

SilverWarrior wrote:
Tom Silver wrote:
SilverWarrior wrote:Yeah, of course the prices we see are fake.

What should be the prices then? Someone severely underestimated the corruption in the world. Silver did not rise, it dropped today. Your right though, Gold and silver are heavily manipulated. Anyone who thinks otherwise is Delusional. It's had a nice run but.

When I wrote this, I was predicting that a bubble was possible. Sometimes the price can bubble because the manipulators don't have enough money to combat all the money being poured into silver.

I'm in Spain, do people in the US actually see what is coming down the road there? Silver as well as other commodities have inflated due to market instability from the UK news (Brexit) and many EU countries see the end game now.

Golden Bull
Rank 5
Rank 5
Great Britain

Postby Golden Bull » 16 July 2016

Most folks in the USA don't understand what freedom means. They take it for granted. Buy Silver and Gold for protection and America needs to take its medicine. They voted for this system since leaving the Gold Standard. There's clearly people who regret it, and that has done them in. America did this to itself and big events are coming if you see the larger picture. Protection with silver is the starting point.

SilverWarrior
Rank 4
Rank 4
United States of America

Postby SilverWarrior » 24 July 2016

TonyJ wrote:
SilverWarrior wrote:
Tom Silver wrote:

I'm in Spain, do people in the US actually see what is coming down the road there? Silver as well as other commodities have inflated due to market instability from the UK news (Brexit) and many EU countries see the end game now.

Everybody here has heard about it, but only a few a willing to listen and understand what it means.

SilverWarrior
Rank 4
Rank 4
United States of America

Postby SilverWarrior » 24 July 2016

Golden Bull wrote:Most folks in the USA don't understand what freedom means. They take it for granted. Buy Silver and Gold for protection and America needs to take its medicine. They voted for this system since leaving the Gold Standard. There's clearly people who regret it, and that has done them in. America did this to itself and big events are coming if you see the larger picture. Protection with silver is the starting point.

All good points. Most of us living in the states simply don't realize that everything will come crashing down soon.

Golden Bull
Rank 5
Rank 5
Great Britain

Postby Golden Bull » 25 July 2016

SilverWarrior wrote:
Golden Bull wrote:Most folks in the USA don't understand what freedom means. They take it for granted. Buy Silver and Gold for protection and America needs to take its medicine. They voted for this system since leaving the Gold Standard. There's clearly people who regret it, and that has done them in. America did this to itself and big events are coming if you see the larger picture. Protection with silver is the starting point.

All good points. Most of us living in the states simply don't realize that everything will come crashing down soon.

Very slow train wreck. I've been trading in Paper money in for silver for the last 10 years. Some of My earlier buys have doubled in price, Mostly Coins and Collectable Bars. Still holding for the big one.

SilverWarrior
Rank 4
Rank 4
United States of America

Postby SilverWarrior » 02 August 2016

Golden Bull wrote:
SilverWarrior wrote:

Very slow train wreck. I've been trading in Paper money in for silver for the last 10 years. Some of My earlier buys have doubled in price, Mostly Coins and Collectable Bars. Still holding for the big one.

Yep, many pieces have gone up in value over the years. However, when the economy is about to collapse, you'll want to sell all of it to get some generic bullion.

Golden Bull
Rank 5
Rank 5
Great Britain

Postby Golden Bull » 02 November 2016

SilverWarrior wrote:
Thornside wrote:
Golden Bull wrote:
The privilege of printing the worlds reserve currency out of thin air has been abused...Yes, the con-game is collapsing, but it could go on another year or two. And for all of you expecting gold and silver to keep going up.

Absolutely! If you're new to the metals, its a good time to start getting. Now, you can also consider been off grip with wind and solar system. It won't matter how cheap metals go if you can't get your hands on them. Today's Metals spot prices are a joke. It just so happens that you can still purchase physical metals on the open market close to the spot price, but it's doubtful to remain that way in a crisis.

Yeah, of course the prices we see are fake.

Silver already hit it's bottom it's gonna continue to jump up and down from 17 to 20 until the manipulation stops, Deutsch bank even admitting to manipulation on metals there gonna get bailed out. One thing for sure there is no silver shortage like a lot of these experts continue to say you can buy thousands of Oz's just about anywhere, I prefer JM Bullion then Provident.

Return to “Silver Council”