Silver and gold prices plummet, manipulation is evident

Bullion, Mining Stocks, News, Information & General Chat
SilverWarrior
Rank 4
Rank 4
United States of America

Silver and gold prices plummet, manipulation is evident

Postby SilverWarrior » 05 July 2016

It has become quite clear to me that the governments of the world are working very hard to keep silver under $20 an oz. My theory for why they're spending the effort and money to do this is that they don't want people to see the flaws of the fiat dollar and move all their currency to precious metals.

Silver Rocket
Rank 5
Rank 5
Canada

Re: Silver and gold prices plummet, manipulation is evident

Postby Silver Rocket » 05 July 2016

SilverWarrior wrote:It has become quite clear to me that the governments of the world are working very hard to keep silver under $20 an oz. My theory for why they're spending the effort and money to do this is that they don't want people to see the flaws of the fiat dollar and move all their currency to precious metals.

The big guys know how to play the game of manipulation. They have the experience. The big question is can they manipulate the market for ever? Maybe yes and maybe No. I don't know. I would like to see evidence and proof that they can no longer manipulate the market. 45 Years now the USD moved away from the backing of Gold, all currencies go to zero.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRzr1QU6K1o

Bounty
Rank 6
Rank 6
United States of America

Postby Bounty » 05 July 2016

SilverWarrior wrote:It has become quite clear to me that the governments of the world are working very hard to keep silver under $20 an oz. My theory for why they're spending the effort and money to do this is that they don't want people to see the flaws of the fiat dollar and move all their currency to precious metals.

JP Morgan??????

SilverWarrior, could they be cornering the silver market so that they can keep pushing the price down? Fact: UBS has been exposed and trialed for manipulating precious metal market. So the regulators are watching who else are manipulating the market with SHORTS now. So JP Morgan is buying real silver so they can SELL contracts, so it's not short or illegal anymore. JP Morgan may be doing this to help the USD.

SilverWarrior
Rank 4
Rank 4
United States of America

Bounty wrote:

JP Morgan??????

SilverWarrior, could they be cornering the silver market so that they can keep pushing the price down? Fact: UBS has been exposed and trialed for manipulating precious metal market. So the regulators are watching who else are manipulating the market with SHORTS now. So JP Morgan is buying real silver so they can SELL contracts, so it's not short or illegal anymore. JP Morgan may be doing this to help the USD.

For all we know, the government is working with JP Morgan to keep prices low, as they both rely on the dollar being strong.

SilverWarrior
Rank 4
Rank 4
United States of America

Silver Rocket wrote:

The big guys know how to play the game of manipulation. They have the experience. The big question is can they manipulate the market for ever? Maybe yes and maybe No. I don't know. I would like to see evidence and proof that they can no longer manipulate the market. 45 Years now the USD moved away from the backing of Gold, all currencies go to zero.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRzr1QU6K1o

Same here, everyone claims that the manipulation is over, but if it has lasted so long, who says it will stop now?

Thornside
Rank 6
Rank 6
United States of America

Postby Thornside » 07 July 2016

I agree basically, government Robs citizens of their money. Plain and simple fact, just look around us. High street robbers dressed in suits and wearing neckties. They don't even have guts to admit they are robbing you, still want to retain good face. The wealth has to go back to the real earners, the bottom 90 percent. We're in this problem because of the thief of are money, the rich control the money they don't earner it .The problem is, they don't want to give it back! Transfer of wealth on the largest possible scale.

SilverWarrior
Rank 4
Rank 4
United States of America

Postby SilverWarrior » 08 July 2016

Thornside wrote:

I agree basically, government Robs citizens of their money. Plain and simple fact, just look around us. High street robbers dressed in suits and wearing neckties. They don't even have guts to admit they are robbing you, still want to retain good face. The wealth has to go back to the real earners, the bottom 90 percent. We're in this problem because of the thief of are money, the rich control the money they don't earner it .The problem is, they don't want to give it back! Transfer of wealth on the largest possible scale.

Yeah, they rob us behind our backs.

Thornside
Rank 6
Rank 6
United States of America

Postby Thornside » 27 October 2016

I put at least 30% of my money into Silver, so no matter what happens, I keep what I earn. Used my existing retirement account and moved it into physical gold that can be held, completely tax free.

Bounty
Rank 6
Rank 6
United States of America

Postby Bounty » 04 December 2016

It's bottomed and will go higher. If in the evident they knock it down some more it will just come rolling back. I hope they do knock down to $15 but it ain't going to happen.

Return to “Silver Council”