My First Silver Bars

Bullion, Mining Stocks, News, Information & General Chat
User avatar
CliffB
Rank 7
Rank 7
Posts: 142
Joined: 25 July 2016
Country: England
Contact:
Great Britain

My First Silver Bars

Postby CliffB » 25 July 2016

Hi all, very new to silver stacking, so I started by buying 2 x 1oz Scottsdale bars

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rEcl1hnG9WY

User avatar
TonyJ
Rank 5
Rank 5
Posts: 74
Joined: 21 June 2016
Country: Spain
Spain

Re: My First Silver Bars

Postby TonyJ » 26 July 2016

CliffB wrote:Hi all, very new to silver stacking, so I started by buying 2 x 1oz Scottsdale bars

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rEcl1hnG9WY


Way to go and seeing a good buy there, I own these silver bars too. I think it is an important investment and hedge against currency fraud, national debt and so forth. But I have been gardening, learning to understand the world economy better, purchased some land and learning some old school ways.

User avatar
Gold Jodie
Rank 5
Rank 5
Posts: 62
Joined: 03 July 2016
Country: Canada
Canada

Re: My First Silver Bars

Postby Gold Jodie » 27 July 2016

@CliffB,

Do you mind me asking how much in the UK for these beauties? Can i say scottsdale is starting to put government mints to shame.

User avatar
CliffB
Rank 7
Rank 7
Posts: 142
Joined: 25 July 2016
Country: England
Contact:
Great Britain

Re: My First Silver Bars

Postby CliffB » 27 July 2016

I purchased the two bars for £53.74p.
Could of bought them secondhand off Ebay for around the same price, so i bought new hoe this helps Gold Jodie

User avatar
CliffB
Rank 7
Rank 7
Posts: 142
Joined: 25 July 2016
Country: England
Contact:
Great Britain

Re: My First Silver Bars

Postby CliffB » 27 July 2016

TonyJ wrote:
CliffB wrote:Hi all, very new to silver stacking, so I started by buying 2 x 1oz Scottsdale bars

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rEcl1hnG9WY


Way to go and seeing a good buy there, I own these silver bars too. I think it is an important investment and hedge against currency fraud, national debt and so forth. But I have been gardening, learning to understand the world economy better, purchased some land and learning some old school ways.


Hi Tony, is looks like i will be investing more, little by little for me, but will welcome any info from the forum members as it grows mate

User avatar
Gold Bird
Rank 5
Rank 5
Posts: 50
Joined: 22 June 2016
Country: Australia
Australia

Re: My First Silver Bars

Postby Gold Bird » 31 July 2016

I love Silver all of my Jewerly is Silver but I'd rather be able to wear it and show it off and not just keep it in my safe but either way that's cool.

User avatar
CliffB
Rank 7
Rank 7
Posts: 142
Joined: 25 July 2016
Country: England
Contact:
Great Britain

Re: My First Silver Bars

Postby CliffB » 01 August 2016

Nice one Gold Bird, i buy a lot of silver and gold jewelry, as my wife is disabled, so i treat her more often than not, as it still is an investment to anyone who does buy just to wear.

User avatar
Gold Jodie
Rank 5
Rank 5
Posts: 62
Joined: 03 July 2016
Country: Canada
Canada

Re: My First Silver Bars

Postby Gold Jodie » 08 August 2016

CliffB wrote:Nice one Gold Bird, i buy a lot of silver and gold jewelry, as my wife is disabled, so i treat her more often than not, as it still is an investment to anyone who does buy just to wear.


What are you buying next? I just purchased this kind from ebay
scottsdale_prey_5_oz_silver_bar.jpg
scottsdale_prey_5_oz_silver_bar.jpg (11.97 KiB) Viewed 548 times

User avatar
CliffB
Rank 7
Rank 7
Posts: 142
Joined: 25 July 2016
Country: England
Contact:
Great Britain

Re: My First Silver Bars

Postby CliffB » 08 August 2016

Wow Gold Jodie, 5oz silver bar, what a beauty that is smart


Return to “Silver Council”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest







GOLD & SILVER PRICES


[Most Recent Quotes from www.kitco.com] [Most Recent Quotes from www.kitco.com]

Share & Follow Gold Silver Council


Follow Gold Silver Council