Paper SLV Ponzi Scheme - Get Physical Silver

Bullion, Mining Stocks, News, Information & General Chat
Max Metals
Rank 2
Rank 2
Mexico

Paper SLV Ponzi Scheme - Get Physical Silver

Postby Max Metals » 08 August 2016

Paper has the barrel of a government gun behind it to guarantee its contract terms. Paper is upheld by imperial wars, murder, terrorism, taxes, the courts, and the biggest mafia of all: the Federal Reserve. Gresham's Law reigns supreme.

Gold and silver just sits there and cannot make retailers or the tax man accept it for payment. Gold and silver is typically clipped by 3% as you convert to and from cash.

Gold and silver are attractive to practitioners of the Greater Fool Theory. That speculative class of dupes who have fantasies of selling at the top of the market and hoping to find a fool who expects to do the same thing.

Saying that, I took out a good bit of my money from S&P a while back, seeing it as overvalued in general, and put it in commodities and stocks that I believe were undervalued. At some point, I expect the markets to be the other way around. Owning physical precious metals seems to me a great way to prepare for contingencies, especially when those metal prices are so low.

FedsPonziScheme62315.jpg

Golden Bull
Rank 5
Rank 5
Great Britain

Re: Paper SLV Ponzi Scheme - Get Physical Silver

Postby Golden Bull » 10 August 2016

Fire up you did old chap. The banksters and the Fed know fully well what they're doing. Handing out more 'contracts' than there is gold or silver... Historically, isn't that exactly what the banks/moneylenders have always done? Call it COMEX or whatever you like, different name, same excrement. It's all just history repeating and it reminds me of something I believe I heard Eric Sprott say (though I think he was quoting someone else): "All frauds end suddenly". Being a silver stacker I don't understand the negative perception of the silver price. I am just waiting for what I think is the bottom so I can buy.

Freddy
Rank 5
Rank 5
Great Britain

Postby Freddy » 11 August 2016

Golden Bull wrote:Fire up you did old chap. The banksters and the Fed know fully well what they're doing. Handing out more 'contracts' than there is gold or silver... Historically, isn't that exactly what the banks/moneylenders have always done? Call it COMEX or whatever you like, different name, same excrement. It's all just history repeating and it reminds me of something I believe I heard Eric Sprott say (though I think he was quoting someone else): "All frauds end suddenly". Being a silver stacker I don't understand the negative perception of the silver price. I am just waiting for what I think is the bottom so I can buy.

The gold silver ratio has been manipulated for years, and the suppression of the prices of both metals will end someday, then you will see...Silver is more practical than gold and has more uses. Gold is the only metal seen by the World's Banks as a 'true currency' which is why they are hoarding it. Physical for the common man.

Gold Bird
Rank 5
Rank 5
Australia

Postby Gold Bird » 17 August 2016

Golden Bull wrote:Fire up you did old chap. The banksters and the Fed know fully well what they're doing. Handing out more 'contracts' than there is gold or silver... Historically, isn't that exactly what the banks/moneylenders have always done? Call it COMEX or whatever you like, different name, same excrement. It's all just history repeating and it reminds me of something I believe I heard Eric Sprott say (though I think he was quoting someone else): "All frauds end suddenly". Being a silver stacker I don't understand the negative perception of the silver price. I am just waiting for what I think is the bottom so I can buy.

The demand for silver can only be there until it runs out. When that moment is there, people will need an alternative and silver will lose all its value. Look at the evolution of the price of silver in the last 15 years. It keeps declining. This is a commercial trying to trick people into buying silver. It is no safe haven, subjected to government regulations (remember precious metals being confiscated in the past) and it is not tax free

MetalsZone
Rank 5
Rank 5
New Zealand

Postby MetalsZone » 19 August 2016

Fiat cycles don't run back to back. So in the next collapse, people will awaken and blame fiat and go back to hard assets. Then their children some 50 years will go back to fiat and repeat all over. So the idea of gold and silver crashing after a peak is ridiculous. Why would people sell their silver and gold for a free falling dollar in hyper-inflation? The ingredients are set for another Great Depression for 10years at least. I say the metals will absorb the printed money and you will be rich.

SilverSnake
Rank 3
Rank 3
United States of America

Postby SilverSnake » 27 January 2017

Silver is a good way to protect your savings against USD ongoing devaluation. After this devaluation is more obvios, hard to predict how financial markets will adapt to this reality and what relative value silver will have. I would rather hold Silver OZ then USD cash or Usd nominated Bonds. Will silevr outperform stocks, realestate, energy food price inflation remains to be seen. On my opinion silver value depends form the ability of silver market makers increase silver monetary liquidity and increase silver monetary uses.

TonyJ
Rank 5
Rank 5
Spain

Postby TonyJ » 01 February 2017

How can you state that they are almost out of gold to lease? All they do is print out MORE leases for the SAME gold. They aren't happy leasing their gold 6 times each, they keep doing it until they run out of fools to buy GLD and SLV Gold and Silver.
Buy Physical!

Return to “Silver Council”