Is Silver a buy right now before the US Elections?

Bullion, Mining Stocks, News, Information & General Chat
Thornside
Rank 6
Rank 6
United States of America

Is Silver a buy right now before the US Elections?

Postby Thornside » 11 August 2016

Is Silver a buy right now before the US Elections? There's also the possibility that the collapse will not happen. Or maybe there could be a third world war? I think our leaders will destroy other countries before they let America fall apart.

Tom Silver
Rank 5
Rank 5
United States of America

Re: Is Silver a buy right now before the US Elections?

Postby Tom Silver » 13 August 2016

Thornside wrote:Is Silver a buy right now before the US Elections? There's also the possibility that the collapse will not happen. Or maybe there could be a third world war? I think our leaders will destroy other countries before they let America fall apart.

Basically just sitting and waiting here for this western debt-based ponzi scheme to collapse on its own shaky foundation. The western social & financial system and its guiding structural, moral & ideological principles are corrupt beyond redemption and are in desperate need of a complete overhaul. Now this will certainly come with its fair share of chaos, uncertainty and a temporary reduction of the standard of living, but I fear that it is a necessary evil for the system to revert to its natural state

Silver Rocket
Rank 5
Rank 5
Canada

Postby Silver Rocket » 15 August 2016

Thornside wrote:Is Silver a buy right now before the US Elections? There's also the possibility that the collapse will not happen. Or maybe there could be a third world war? I think our leaders will destroy other countries before they let America fall apart.

Thornside,

People are going to blame fiat ultimately so there is the peak and the reintegration of money back by hard assets. Of all the investments and hedge options I've been reviewing it seems that silver is the best option. If gold and silver are so valuable, why would anybody be selling it? In fact, gold and silver has no real value to anyone but electronics, aerospace solar manufacturers. If the economy collapses, I won't be trading my food and water for gold and silver. Must live first before trade. :roll:

Allenby
Rank 4
Rank 4
United States of America

Postby Allenby » 03 October 2016

I have just woken up to the need to invest in silver and gold to protect myself for the future. I didnt know about how the bank system works, other then, put my money in and take it out when needed. Believing its 100% safe how wrong I was.

Return to “Silver Council”