Bullion, Mining Stocks, News, Information & General Chat
CliffB
Rank 7
Rank 7
Great Britain

EU on the brink

Postby CliffB » 17 September 2016

Hi all,
When we in the UK call and won the Brexit to leave the EU, it caused a lot of chaos and uncertainty, and as a result the gold and silver or valuable metals soared in price.
Now with the way France, Germany and some other countries in the EU calling for a referendum to leave, what do you think would happen to the value of gold and silver if they successful left the EU? :?:

MetalsZone
Rank 5
Rank 5
New Zealand

Re: EU on the brink

Postby MetalsZone » 18 September 2016

CliffB wrote:Hi all,
When we in the UK call and won the Brexit to leave the EU, it caused a lot of chaos and uncertainty, and as a result the gold and silver or valuable metals soared in price.
Now with the way France, Germany and some other countries in the EU calling for a referendum to leave, what do you think would happen to the value of gold and silver if they successful left the EU? :?:

Metals will Explode as the EU experiment failed. Nations are much better when managed independently and historically war usually follows when the leaders lose control and the global reset begins.

Currently the Brexit has all become about race baiting in the UK, never before have I seen such a massive drive to split the public into clearly identifable factions based on race, country and the IN/OUT split. The mainstream in your country has been tasked with creating maximum tension between otherwise tolerant communities. New Zealand wishes this country well and I follow this Brexit closely and buying Gold and Silver is very important to own.

CliffB
Rank 7
Rank 7
Great Britain

Postby CliffB » 18 September 2016

Nice view MetalZone, thanks for the reply

Allenby
Rank 4
Rank 4
United States of America

Postby Allenby » 21 September 2016

Gold, Silver will perform well as you stated, it only takes 1% more globally buyers to make the price explode.

The referendum had nothing to do with "common sense", it was a complex issue with many important implications with intensely passionate campaigns on both sides. The idea that people that voted one way are stupid or evil just because you disagree is incredibly bigoted. If you think Britain is just full of xenophobic people, why do you care so much about how they vote or what they do? This level of discourse is all based on self-delusion and a severe superiority complex. If you believe democracy is only valid when it conforms to your worldview, then you don't really care about democracy. Precious metals is insurance these days.

CliffB
Rank 7
Rank 7
Great Britain

Postby CliffB » 21 September 2016

Now that started off well Allenby, and some how you seamed to come across as I am a bigot
I care for my country and the people in it.
As I have realised with any country coming or any talk of a recession, which was used as a means to convince us to remain in the EU.
The pound drops and of course gold and silver rises, this usually happens around every 7-10 years when there is talk or a recession happens.
The question still remains unanswered will the prices of metal explode even more if the other countries in the EU walk out as Britain did or will the west end up bankrupt? I am looking at the whole picture

Allenby
Rank 4
Rank 4
United States of America

CliffB wrote:Now that started off well Allenby, and some how you seamed to come across as I am a bigot
I care for my country and the people in it.
As I have realised with any country coming or any talk of a recession, which was used as a means to convince us to remain in the EU.
The pound drops and of course gold and silver rises, this usually happens around every 7-10 years when there is talk or a recession happens.
The question still remains unanswered will the prices of metal explode even more if the other countries in the EU walk out as Britain did or will the west end up bankrupt? I am looking at the whole picture

Obviously you're going to see a dip after a major political decision like this. The British economy and world economy will rebound and stabilize.

CliffB
Rank 7
Rank 7
Great Britain

Postby CliffB » 21 September 2016

Thank you Allenby, much easier answer, without giving me a physiological accessment

Allenby
Rank 4
Rank 4
United States of America

CliffB wrote:Thank you Allenby, much easier answer, without giving me a physiological accessment

Seems my statement was a little harsh. :oops:

Just keep stacking bud.

CliffB
Rank 7
Rank 7
Great Britain

Postby CliffB » 22 September 2016

Haha no worries mate

SilverSnake
Rank 4
Rank 4
United States of America

Postby SilverSnake » 25 September 2016

I'm sure their are plenty of dumb British voters - but from what I can see, they are equally evident on both sides of the debate. Whilst the leave campaign had Boris and Nigel, the remain campaign had most of the media, big business, the government and an official mailshot posted to every house on it's side. Those with a bit of sense (on either side) hopefully did their best to read up and think for themselves. Pretty sickening that the losers are now portraying the winners all as dumb racists. Just sore losers, I think. Gold won't move until the manipluation has ended.

Return to “Silver Council”