Rank 5
Rank 5
United States of America

Cryptocurrency to Invest in 2017

Postby Tom Silver » 05 February 2017

1. Dash
2. Bitcoin
3. some currency for smart contracts - Ethereum or Lisk
Why Dash nr.1? Most of people just don`t know much about it. Dash dev team is creating a currency, which is oriented for real use. Currently there is just no other cryptocurrencies, which gather all the advantages Dash can offer. For me personally these are 1. Instant transactions confirmed within seconds. Useful to pay i.e. in a retail store with Dash directly. Not now, but this is obviously our future. Espesially vital for developing countries without banking systems. 2. Paypal-like interface. No more long strings of letters and numbers in the wallet addresses. It will look very similar to Paypal, but decentalized! No one can cancel your transfer. There are lot of other advantages like private sending, governance system, yearly incomes similar to bank deposits, but here about 8-9% yearly income (nowdays) and so on. I am pretty sure if most of the people knew what is Dash they would choose it over Bitcoin just because it provides more opportunities and more user-friendly (in the next release of the Evolution version at least). I want to believe...in Dash.

Bounty
Rank 6
Rank 6
United States of America

Re: Cryptocurrency to Invest in 2017

Postby Bounty » 26 February 2017

Tom Silver wrote:1. Dash
2. Bitcoin
3. some currency for smart contracts - Ethereum or Lisk
Why Dash nr.1? Most of people just don`t know much about it. Dash dev team is creating a currency, which is oriented for real use. Currently there is just no other cryptocurrencies, which gather all the advantages Dash can offer. For me personally these are 1. Instant transactions confirmed within seconds. Useful to pay i.e. in a retail store with Dash directly. Not now, but this is obviously our future. Espesially vital for developing countries without banking systems. 2. Paypal-like interface. No more long strings of letters and numbers in the wallet addresses. It will look very similar to Paypal, but decentalized! No one can cancel your transfer. There are lot of other advantages like private sending, governance system, yearly incomes similar to bank deposits, but here about 8-9% yearly income (nowdays) and so on. I am pretty sure if most of the people knew what is Dash they would choose it over Bitcoin just because it provides more opportunities and more user-friendly (in the next release of the Evolution version at least). I want to believe...in Dash.

I love bitcoin but it is not all rosey. I have NO doubt what is going to happen is that countries are going to start regulating businesses as far as allowing purchases or transactions of bitcoins. This is going to make it harder to actually turn a bitcoin into cash that can get you what you want. And the regulating of bitcoins is going to affect what you can purchase with bitcoin. There is no way around this.

Return to “Cryptocurrency”